What are some of your favorite healthy kids treats? Banana split sticks are one of my kids favorites! These are so simple and quick, perfect for a sleepover party!
Banana Split Sticks
- 12 1 inch pieces of pineapple
- 1 banana cut into bite-sized pieces (make sure your bananas aren’t too ripe)
- 6 medium sized strawberries, cut in half
- 2.5oz dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Chopped nuts or coconut (optional)
- Cut fruit
- Press a popsicle stick through the pineapple, strawberry, and then banana and freeze until solid.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate along with the coconut oil on the stove-top or in the microwave, stirring frequently to prevent burning. Once completely melted, remove the frozen fruit from the freezer.
- Dip the fruit in the chocolate
- If desired, dip the chocolate covered side immediately in chopped nuts, coconut, or sprinkles.
- Let the chocolate hardened, remove from the sheet and place in an airtight container to store in the freezer until ready to serve.